Despite his young age, Hideaki is a very bright boy who speaks with an attitude similar to Shizune Hakamichi's signing.
- The name Hideaki means "excellent, outstanding" (秀) (hide) and "bright" (明) (aki).
- Hideaki's surname Hakamichi means "feather" (羽) (ha), "add, increase" (加) (ka) and "road" (道) (michi).
- Hideaki has a somewhat submissive relationship with his father.
- It is unknown on why Hideaki dresses femininely. It is implied that he is unaware of how feminine he appears.
- Hideaki is named after A22's favourite anime director, Hideaki Anno
|Emi Ibarazaki • Shizune Hakamichi • Lilly Satou • Hanako Ikezawa • Rin Tezuka|
|Kenji Setou • Shiina "Misha" Mikado • Akio Mutou • Nurse • Yuuko Shirakawa • Akira Satou • Meiko Ibarazaki • Shinichi Nomiya • Hideaki Hakamichi • Jigoro Hakamichi|
|Sae Saionji • Mrs. Satou • Aoi • Keiko • Shopkeeper • Miki Miura • Iwanako • Saki Enomoto • Rika Katayama • Track Team Captain • Takashi Maeda • Molly Kapur • Taro Arai • Suzu Suzuki • Natsume Ooe • Naomi Inoue|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.